Ringmaster Medicine balls used for Rehabilitation and Strength Training
They are an ideal addition to any sporting regime and can be used in
- core workout
- strengthening abdominal muscles
- strength training to arms
- upper and lower body strength
- posture whilst helping to increase explosive power – a key aspect to Functional Training.
- flexibility and coordination.
- widely used in used in rehabilitation
Medicine Balls are used in fitness training to enhances and build muscle and require more work from your core because unlike with weight machines, medicine balls do not stabilise themselves.
- Made of rubber with internal bladder
- Side channel grooves and pimple surface give excellent grip
- Waterproof, so it can be used outdoors and indoors